Maintaining your Inches Only Raw, Natural Hair Extensions is very important to keep them beautiful and healthy. Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp. This means you must stay healthy in order to keep your hair healthy as well.
Natural Hair Care:
- Healthy Diet - Consume foods that are rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids.
- Drinks loads of water - Aim for 8 glasses a day, and increase your water intake until you're drinking one gallon per day.
- Get your beauty sleep! Not getting enough sleep can lead to stress, which can cause slow or inactive hair growth.
Here are some recommended products that you can use to maintain them:
- Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
- Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
- Organix Moroccan Curl Defining Cream
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner
- Miracle 10 Hair Products
- Baby Shampoo and a Strong Conditioner (Oil based)
- Any moisturizer or Leave-in Conditioner to prevent dryness and matting of the hair
Bed Time Care and Daily Care:
Put your hair up in a high ponytail or loose braid, and wear a bonnet or scarf to cover it. Remove the ponytail or braid when waking up Use some water to spray your hair, and comb through it gently using a wide tooth comb. Gently scrunch your hair. Do not over touch your hair when it is wet, it may cause frizziness. Let your hair air-dry Do not use products with alcohol or chemicals.
Use silk pillow sheets for hair and skin (coming soon!)
Tip: Get a spray bottle and put 25 percent conditioner and 75% water for styling and fretting up hair or curls.
This hair is like natural hair, so if you put hairspray in it just like your natural hair, it will need to be washed out or freshened up.
Not sure how to get your new extensions put in? Take a look at these images for ideas!